What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Site?
(A) Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, email address, and company name.
When submitting a form or registering for an event on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect personal information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on our site, data brokers, advertising networks, data analytics providers and social networks.
How do we use your information?
We may use the personal information owe collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
• To send periodic emails regarding our services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
We may use your personal information for additional business purposes such as:
• Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance.
• Helping to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes.
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, non-personalized advertising shown as part of your current interaction with us, provided that the your personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction with us.
• Performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing, or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of the business.
• Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. By providing any personal information to us, you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we do not accept liability for unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or loss of personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page (https://optout.networkadvertising.org/) or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly.
These are the categories of third parties to whom we disclose consumers’ personal information:
• Business Communication and Collaboration Tool
• Hosting Services Provider
• Data Storage Service Provider
• Ad Network
• Sales and Marketing Tool
• Finance and Accounting Tool
• Social Network
We have disclosed the categories of personal information above to the following categories of third parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
We have no actual knowledge that we have sold any personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our Site.
How does our Site handle Do Not Track signals?
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Does our Site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, COPPA puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Rights
• The right to request that a business disclose what personal information it collects, free of charge, during the preceding 12 months.
• The request may include the following:
o The categories of personal information and sensitive personal information that it has collected about you.
o The categories of sources from which the personal information and sensitive personal information is collected.
o The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information or sensitive personal information.
o The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information or sensitive personal information.
o The specific pieces of personal information or sensitive personal information it has collected about you.
• The right to correct inaccurate personal information.
• The right to request deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by the business.
• The right to know what personal information is sold or shared and to whom.
• The right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information by a business.
• The right to limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information.
• The right of no retaliation following opt out or exercise of other rights and to not receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise your privacy rights.
• The right to designate an authorized agent to make a request under state law on your behalf by having the authorized agent submit such request and provide appropriate documentation needed to substantiate the authorization and/or request.
Retention of Your Information
We may require you to provide certain personal information to process and/or verify your request, including your name or email address, so we can match that information against our business records to authenticate your identity. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. To authorize an agent, provide written authorization signed by you and your designated agent and send to us.