November 17th, 2022
Practice Values Remain High – But For How Long?
- 2 giant DSOs recently recapped and have a huge war chest of cash to buy practices.
- 3 DSOs that are expecting to recap in early 2023 are overpaying for deals today.
- TUSK just closed a deal with a HUGE newly capitalized national DSO that must buy to grow.
- There will not be enough supply of practices and groups in Q1 for sale to meet this demand, driving up prices in the first half of 2023.
- Not all DSOs are in good shape – some cannot get capital to close deals or grow.
- Debt keeps getting more expensive and will impact the DSO market and result in a material drop in pricing eventually.
Join us as Kevin unpacks recent trends in the DSO economy and how it will impact the value of your practice or group in the months to come.